Our next Wine Appreciation Class is scheduled for December 14th from 10:30am to 2:30pm. This very educational and fun class is all encompassing and conducted by our Assistant Winemaker and in-house sommelier George Myers. The class is great for both wine novices and experts in a single, 3+ hour class. The class includes lunch and costs $65/person plus tax (Connoisseur Club Members for $60/person; VIP Members $20/person). Individuals interested in attending should register by contacting the winery at 951-676-8231 x109. Class sizes are limited so please call in advance to make a reservation. Also gift certificates are available and these monthly classes make a great Christmas present. Since this is a “hands on” tasting class, all individuals must be at least 21 years of age.
Wine Appreciation Class Curriculum
• Regional Qualities of Temecula Valley
• Tour of Vineyard and Discussion of Farming Practices
• Tour of Production Facility
• How to Properly Taste Wine Using All Your Senses
• Pairing Wine & Food Properly
• Sampling and Comparing Wine Through the Production Process